At Canterbury Christian School, you’ll find a quality education provided by quality, caring teachers.
Tuition and Fees for the 2018-2019 School Year
Canterbury is a non-profit organization which receives neither federal funding nor endowments from other organizations. The school is financed by tuition (not tax-deductible) and any contributions (tax-deductible) that may be received.
Kindergarten $275 per child
1st-6th $350 per child
Kindergarten $660 (10 monthly payments)
1st-6th $770 (10 monthly payments)
Kindergarten $135 per child
1st-2nd $270 per child
3rd-6th $300 per child
God’s World Newsletter
K-6th $12 per child
Buildings & Grounds
$60 per family
1. Book fees and Building & Grounds fees are due by July 31.
2. The first tuition payment is due August 8th.
3. Succeeding tuition payments are due on the 1st of each month.
4. After the 5th of each month, a $10.00 late fee will be charged.
5. There will be a $10.00 charge on any returned check.
6. If an account is in arrears 60 days, a student is subject to dismissal.
1. There is a 5 percent discount for annual and semestral tuition payments.
2. Discounts for families with more than one child enrolled include:
20 percent discount for the 2nd child
30 percent discount for the 3rd child
10 percent discount for ministers